Friendly Units[edit | edit source]
Friendly units, or your units, are little black dots that move about your base, and are used to Outtake any action you assign them. They are obtained though the house, but you will receive some (Amount Varies by level) at the beginning of each game.
They can be grouped and assigned into four working categories. Each of these categories assign units to a different group of tasks, which the units will work on and complete automatically. All you have to do is assign the units into the categories, and they will be on their way! A unit starts off as idle. So press the Unit menu on the bottom right to change a unit. (More units coming soon.)
- About the construction unit:Units in the category have a blue dot in the center of their body. Units assigned into this category will collect Materials and move them to the place in which a Module is in construction prompt. If there are no Construction prompts, construction prompts can't be accessed, or the materials needed to build the module are unavailable, construction units will aimlessly move around your base.
- About this unit:Units assigned here will receive a green dot on their bodies and to move and stay in different Modules and 'work', to produce whatever that module offers. Carrier units will supply different materials to the modules they are working at, and these units will form/create the product.
- Carry units, with their yellow center, deliver just about anything throughout your base. Whether or not its junk to the Junkyard, supplies to house modules, or materials to a laboratory, these units do it.
- Defense units have a red dot on their bodies. They will run to turrets and stay inside, shooting enemies.
- Idle units have a black dot on their bodies. They do ABSOLUTELY nothing but walk around. They can be changed using the Unit menu (Bottom right, "O")
Enemy Units[edit | edit source]
Enemy Units can be seen moving down Enemy Roads linked between enemy Modules. They have no propose and should not be worried about as they are just a visual display.